Hi Martin,

I found the problem causing the one regression test failure and fixed it. Now Mach5 run is clean.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~valeriep/6913047Exp/webrev.02

I also made various changes hoping to improve things. You can compare the files in above webrev with yours for differences. General principal is to minimize the changes as all new code may introduce regressions especially with changes of this scale. One key difference is that in your code, you destroy the native key handle after extracting native key info in the key constructor, and then re-creating the key handle when increase the reference count. I use a different approach, I keep the key handle in the key constructor which will then be destroyed when the reference count goes down to 0. From the regression test output that I observed, most keys are created and used once. Keeping the keyID in constructor seems more efficient. Besides, I also disable native key info extraction for all token keys.

One thing that I am debating is whether we should add some property to disable this. I am aware that this will only be enabled if the key info extraction succeeds. However, would there be cases where the extraction succeeds but the re-creation fails? P11 Key objects are quite widely used, if something goes wrong, the impact may be significant.

Thanks,
Valerie