From: Baesken, Matthias
Sent: Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018 14:12
To: security-dev@openjdk.java.net; core-libs-...@openjdk.java.net
Cc: Alan Bateman (alan.bate...@oracle.com) <alan.bate...@oracle.com>
Subject: FW: RFR: 8211752: JNU_ThrowIOExceptionWithLastErrorAndPath - enhance
some IOExceptions with path causing the issue

Hello, Alan commented on it :

  *   This proposal will require a security review as it leaks sensitive
information into exceptions.

So I forward it to security-dev as well.

If needed,  we might  use something similar to  JDK-8207768  where a category
has been added  for  enhanced exception messages to the
java.security file .

Best regards, Matthias