Okay.  Looks fine to me.

Thanks,
Xuelei

On 11/1/2018 8:47 AM, Sean Mullan wrote:
On 11/1/18 11:27 AM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
What do you think if adding a note that the default value may be different for each provider, and may be changed from time to time with the development of crypto analysis?

I didn't want to get too wordy, just to make a concise point that defaults can be problematic and are not recommended. My preference would be to put more wording like that in the security guides.

--Sean

Xuelei