Hi,

Could I get the following small change reviewed please?
   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xuelei/8213694/webrev.00/

The test SSLSessionContextImpl/Timeout.java is running in the default mode. As the test initializes the SSLContext with the current System Properties, while the SunJSSE provider does not support dynamic System Properties, this test may impact other test cases running in samevm/agentvm mode. The impact is very hard to debugging.

I updated the test to run in othervm mode, and cleanup the code by removing commented out codes and close the server socket with a try-with-resource.

Thanks,
Xuelei