On 11/27/18 7:36 AM, Baesken, Matthias wrote:
Hi Sean ,  maybe I was not clear enough   -   when I  said  " but we only see the
issue  since last week"    I meant we  started to see the issue  in our local  jtreg
 test runs
  for jdk11u  and for jdk/jdk  .

Oh, I see. I have not looked at this issue myself. Maybe Siba (the RE) can offer some suggestions.

Do you think
security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/ActalisCA.java
   should be set on the exclude list  for now  (until  JDK-8202651 is resolved)
?

Sure, if Siba does not have any plans to fix this soon.

--Sean

Best regards, Matthias

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Mullan <sean.mul...@oracle.com>
Sent: Montag, 26. November 2018 15:57
To: Baesken, Matthias <matthias.baes...@sap.com>; security-
d...@openjdk.java.net
Cc: Lindenmaier, Goetz <goetz.lindenma...@sap.com>
Subject: Re: jdk11u and jdk/jdk : jtreg test error in
security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/ActalisCA.ja
va

On 11/26/18 8:44 AM, Baesken, Matthias wrote:
Hi Sean thanks for the info .

Strange that  the bug   https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8202651
is from  May  ,  but we only see the issue  since last week ?!

It was marked Confidential for some reason, possibly by accident because
these tests used to be closed before we open sourced them in JDK 10. I
opened up the bug today.

--Sean