Okay.

Xuelei

On 1/15/2019 7:20 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
I don't use enum a lot, and we have 2 types of objects there. I'll keep it.

Thanks,
Max

On Jan 16, 2019, at 11:15 AM, Xuelei Fan <xuelei....@oracle.com> wrote:

Looks fine to me.

I was wondering, if it is more simple to define PSSParamsHolder as an enum?
Anyway, it is just very minor comment.  You can leave it as it is.

Thanks,
Xuelei

Hi Xuelei,
Webrev updated at
    https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8215694/webrev.01
A new method AlgorithmId::getWithParameterSpec is added. I also cached 6
constants in AlgorithmId $PSSParamsHolder, although the static block inside it
to generate the AlgorithmIds are a little heavy. We can extract the encoding
lines inside PSSParameters::engineGetEncoded to create something like
PSSParameterSpec::getEncoded(), but that will be an RFE.
Thanks,
Max