On 06/02/2019 16:24, Weijun Wang wrote:
Hi Séan,

Change looks fine.

I usually think there is no need to provide data in the debug output that were already
available from public APIs (i.e. they are not something that can only be revealed from
"internally"), but these numbers could help a supporter engineer to quickly
find out if there is some really simple error in a customer's environment. So, good to
have them.

And I definitely believe you know better that I what a support engineer needs.

Thanks for review. Yes - use of APIs to retrieve such data is not an option when someone is trying to debug a live production issue. I think this will help admins to confirm if keystore configuration looks correct in such environments.

regards,
Sean.

Thanks,
Max