Von: security-dev <security-dev-boun...@openjdk.java.net> im Auftrag von Sean
Mullan <sean.mul...@oracle.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, März 6, 2019 9:12 PM
An: security-dev@openjdk.java.net
Betreff: Re: CSR Review Request, JDK-8163326, The default enabled cipher suites
should prefer forward secrecy

Hi Xuelei,

In the Specification section, I think it would be useful to note which
cipher suites are forward secret and which are not. Otherwise, it is
difficult to see what has changed, since there are so many supported
suites. Perhaps in parentheses, ex:

TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (forward secret)

I also think you should summarize what has changed or what is roughly
the new order, for example:

- The TLS_RSA suites have moved down ...
- The TLS_ECDH suites have moved
- The SSL_RSA suites have moved down ...
etc...

--Sean