Hi,

We were trying to simplify the certificate and SSL configuration during our
java app deployment in Windows. As part of this, we were trying to pull
certificates from Windows-ROOT or Windows-MY by setting

      System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStoreType","Windows-ROOT");

       System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "NUL");

There are several claims that only user certificates are available from
Windows-ROOT, local machine certificates are not actually read. We have even
encountered https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-6782021 and its subsequent
mails. Would just like to know, if the above properties are set, then will the
machine certificates be resolved.

Java version: Java8u201

Regards,
Manu.