Sure, I have no more comments.
Thanks,
Valerie
On 4/16/2019 9:10 AM, Martin Balao wrote:
Hi Valerie,

Thanks for your feedback.

Here it is Webrev.02:

  * http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mbalao/webrevs/8220513/8220513.webrev.02/

On 4/4/19 7:31 PM, Valerie Peng wrote:
The refList field inside the SessionKeyRef is changed to use LinkedList.
When there is a large number of P11Key objects, the refList.remove(this)
call (line1415) may takes a long long time. Have you considered some
other data structure like HashSet?

Yes, makes sense. Addressed in Webrev.02.

Lastly, on a somewhat relevant note, I noticed that line 311 in
p11_keymgmt.c, the if-check of jWrappingKeyHandle is against -1, it
should be against value 0? Also, the else method of this if-check
should throw an exception? Would be good to address them as well.
Yes, makes sense. Addressed in Webrev.02.

I've run jdk-tier1 and jdk-tier2 test suites with and without the fix.
I've found some failures but none of them was introduced by this fix and
none of them seems related.

JDK - Tier 1

Error

jdk/tools/pack200/Pack200Props.java

JDK - Tier 2

Error

jdk/java/nio/channels/AsyncCloseAndInterrupt.java
jdk/java/security/KeyPairGenerator/FinalizeHalf.java
jdk/java/time/test/java/time/format/TestZoneTextPrinterParser.java
jdk/tools/jar/multiRelease/Basic.java

Failure

jdk/java/net/MulticastSocket/Promiscuous.java
jdk/java/net/MulticastSocket/SetLoopbackMode.java
jdk/java/net/MulticastSocket/SetOutgoingIf.java
jdk/java/net/MulticastSocket/Test.java
jdk/java/nio/channels/DatagramChannel/MulticastSendReceiveTests.java
jdk/java/nio/channels/DatagramChannel/Promiscuous.java
jdk/sun/security/util/RegisteredDomain/Versions.java

Are we good to go?

Kind regards,
Martin.-