On Thu, May 09, 2019 at 11:40:49AM +0800, Weijun Wang wrote:
> Wow, this is overwhelming. Please post updated webrevs here and we will push
> the final agreed version, one by one.

I posted only the collated commentary from GitHub and my responses to
the comments.  The "diffs" in the commentary are what appeared in the
emails GitHub sent me for each comment made -- they aren't proposed
changes but changes that I had made being quoted by those emails.

I haven't yet made all the changes I agreed to make, so there's no new
webrevs to post yet.

> IANAL, but I think the principal is that the content of all changes should be
> from you -- the OCA signers. As long as there is only discussion and no
> actual code contribution, talking about these on GitHub or anywhere else is
> OK.

No changes were contributed by the reviewers.  I'm the source of all
changes.  The OCA is not being violated.

Nico