Thanks. Looks good.

regards,
Sean.

On 09/05/2019 17:38, Sean Mullan wrote:
On 5/9/19 11:29 AM, Seán Coffey wrote:
Nice feature to have Sean. Thanks.

What do you think about adding a debug print if such a value is set ? (perhaps in initializeTimeout method)

Good suggestion. I've added the following to the intializeTimeout method:

+    private static int initializeTimeout(String prop, int def) {
+        Integer tmp = GetIntegerAction.privilegedGetProperty(prop);
         if (tmp == null || tmp < 0) {
-            return DEFAULT_CRL_CONNECT_TIMEOUT;
+            return def;
+        if (debug != null) {
+            debug.println(prop + " set to " + tmp + " seconds");
         }

--Sean

regards,
Sean.