Hi Sean,

On 2019-08-15 15:07, Sean Mullan wrote:
Hi Claes,

I already reviewed an earlier version of this and this is pretty similar. I did have a question about whether the default serialization was ok - did you look into that more?

ah, yes.. all the constituents are serializable (whether we wrap the
CodeSource or its URL) so the new Lazy..Collection should be too. I was
entertaining the idea that we could writeReplace the lazy collection
with a PermissionCollection to avoid polluting serialization use cases
with new type, but couldn't think of any real upside to that.

/Clae