Here are some more comments, all minor. I will probably need one more round of review.

- src/jdk.crypto.ec/share/classes/sun/security/ec/SunEC.java

  362         /* XDH does not require native implementation */

Looks like a cut-paste error. I think you can remove this line.

- src/java.base/share/classes/java/security/interfaces/EdECPrivateKey.java
- src/java.base/share/classes/java/security/interfaces/EdECPublicKey.java
- src/java.base/share/classes/java/security/spec/EdECPoint.java

In the class description of these 3 classes, you are missing a <p> at the start of the 2nd paragraph. Otherwise when you generate javadoc, it won't create a new paragraph.

- src/java.base/share/classes/java/security/spec/EdDSAParameterSpec.java

  71      * @param context the context that is bound to the signature

This should probably say that the parameter is copied. Also getContext() should say that it returns a copy (if not null).

  92      * Get the context that should be used, if any

Missing period at end of sentence.

- src/jdk.crypto.ec/share/classes/sun/security/ec/ed/EdDSAPublicKeyImpl.java

  58         // set the high-order bit of the

.. of the ?

  73         // construct the EdECPoint representation
  74

This comment applies to code after line 74, so I think it would make more sense if you removed line 74 and added a blank line before 73.

- src/jdk.crypto.ec/share/classes/sun/security/ec/ed/EdECOperations.java

It would be useful to have some additional comments in this code.

--Sean