Hi Sean,

Thanks for your review. Reply inline.

> On May 1, 2020, at 11:50 AM, Sean Mullan <sean.mul...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> * Main.java:
>
> 2067                         Event.setReportListener(new Event.Reporter() {
> 2068                             @Override
> 2069                             public void handle(String t, Object... o) {
> 2070 System.out.println(String.format(rb.getString(t), o));
> 2071                             }
> 2072                         });
>
> I think you could use a lambda expression above.

Done.

> * Event.java:
>
>  35     static Reporter reporter = null;
>
> Make this private? Also, no need to explicitly initialize to null as that is
> the default value.

Done (made it private).

> Can you add some comments at the top of the class describing the purpose of
> this class?

Done.

> * EnableRevocation.java
>
> - How long does this test take - does it hang for a little while trying to
> make a connection or timeout right away? If it takes a while, you could
> experiment with overriding the default timeouts for CRLs and OCSP checks to
> make this test finish faster. Use the system properties
> com.sun.security.ocsp.timeout and com.sun.security.crl.readtimeout.

It does not hang for OCSP as the certificate is set with localhost as OCSP
responder. It hangs just a little for CRL, thus I’ve changed the certificate to
local host instead of remote host. The whole test is finishing very fast now.

> Looks good otherwise. Please add a release-note and open a follow-on issue to
> update the man page with the new option.

Done (Release note: JDK-8244285, and man page: JDK-8244274).

Updated webrev:
https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~hchao/8242060/webrev.02/

Thanks,
Hai-May