On 6/24/20 2:56 PM, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
The JNDI/LDAP part looks mostly good. You will need someone
from the security libs to review the security lib part of the
changes.

I have previously reviewed it but I would like to give it another once over. Max should also review the final version as he is the expert in JGSS.

Given we are around US holidays/vacation, expect some delay.

I suppose this is a bit of a grey area, but given the scope and the introduction of new properties and initial support for TLS channel binding, it seems more like an Enhancement than a Bug to me. That would kind of rule it out for JDK 15, but I suspect that what is more important is backporting this to prior releases, and that can be figured out later. So, JDK 16 as an initial target seems ok to me.

Thanks,
Sean