Hi Xuelei, I've updated the webrev based on your suggestion.  It actually made the logic a lot simpler so that was a good suggestion for sure.

I also added a couple additional tests in ClientHelloKeyShares.java to cover a few different namedGroup orderings.

https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jnimeh/reviews/8247630/webrev.02/

--Jamil