On 8/13/20 9:04 AM, Сергей Цыпанов wrote:
Hi,

I don't have account in JBS, so I cannot file an issue.

Previously when I submitted patches via core-libs-dev mailing list previleged
users
filed the issues and created web-reviews.

I think this should be a subtask of
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-6736490, there's
already one I've mentioned in previous mail:

Done: see https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8251548

--Sean

Regards,
Sergey Tsypanov