Thank you Valerie.  Unfortunately this will have to wait until John is back
from vacation (back on the 13th)

From: Valerie Peng [mailto:valerie.p...@oracle.com]
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 8:02 PM
To: John Gray <john.g...@entrustdatacard.com>; security-dev@openjdk.java.net
Cc: John Mahoney <john.maho...@entrustdatacard.com>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL]Re: SecureRandom regression with certain security
providers

BTW, I have tentatively filed https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8248885
for Entrust NSAE problem. Just FYI.

Valerie
On 7/6/2020 12:07 PM, Valerie Peng wrote:

Hi John,

Thanks for looking into this on your end. It's interesting how Entrust has to
do this deletion/re-insertion of providers and it's interesting that adding a
new instance of Entrust provider inside the Security.insertProviderAt() call
makes this problem go away.

Please find my questions and comments in line below.