No need to change it IMO.  I'm fine with it as is.--Jamil
-------- Original message --------From: Hai-May Chao <hc...@openjdk.java.net>
Date: 12/11/20  11:45 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: security-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: RFR: 8246005: KeyStoreSpi::engineStore(LoadStoreParameter) spec
mismatch to its behavior [v2] On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 18:35:27 GMT, Hai-May Chao
<hc...@openjdk.org> wrote:>> This will also require a CSR since you are making
some specification changes. I'm not sure if you were trying to get this into
16, but it is probably too late to make JDK 16 since RDP is a couple of days
away. You can push to 17/latest once 16 forks and CSR is approved.>> Please
review the CSR (JDK-8258114) at:>
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8258114Thanks for the review. Updated
CSR to backtick the UnsupportedOperationException text. I thought about placing
the diff in Specification section, but decided to keep the document change in
this format which is same as our javadoc API specification. I thought it'd be
more clear. I'm open to make a change if diff format is
required.-------------PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1701