On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 20:10:34 GMT, Rajan Halade <rhal...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Hai-May Chao has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   update to use List.of() and typo changes
>
> test/jdk/security/infra/java/security/cert/CertPathValidator/certification/SSLCA.java
>  line 50:
>
>> 48:     public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
>> 49:
>> 50:         System.setProperty("jdk.security.certpath.ocspNonce", "true");
>
> Trying to understand this change - why do we need this change and only in
> couple of tests? Did these test fail with your change?

No, these test did not fail with my changes. These two tests are being changed
to set the system property jdk.security.certpath.ocspNonce=true in order to
send the nonce as the responders in these tests will take the nonce and return
it their responses, so we could test the benefit of having nonce extension set.