On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 23:10:17 GMT, Daniel D. Daugherty <dcu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> For platform files that were copied from other ports to this port, if the
> file wasn't
> changed I presume the copyright years are left alone. If the file required
> changes
> for this port, I expect the year to be updated to 2021. How are you verifying
> that
> these copyright years are being properly managed on the new files?

There are no exact copies, based on
git -c diff.renameLimit=10000000 diff --find-copies-harder -C75% --name-status
upstream/master...

So every file changed in the branch potentially needs the copyright update. All
file diffs are not trivial, IMHO.

I'll run the copyright update after we fix a few remaining issues with the PR,
to avoid updating copyright and changing/reverting the actual content.