On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 07:31:09 GMT, Bradford Wetmore <wetm...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Fix various things pointed out by the most recent doclint run in the
> security-libs area.
>
> This is docs only:  I will be checking doccheck/doclint, and will be running
> tier1/tier2 tests.  Minor spot checks on generated files.

I'm happy to see a reduction in the number of warnings.

I suspect there are a few places where Object{In,Out}putStream is fully
qualified when it's not strictly necessary; however, since this is in
pre-existing code, I don't think this needs to be changed now.

src/java.base/share/classes/java/security/KeyPair.java line 53:

> 51:
> 53:      *

Extra line?

Marked as reviewed by iris (Reviewer).