Thanks Paul for your review and for the hint.

Updated webrev: https://djelinski.github.io/8259886-11u/webrev2/index.html

compared to original, changes to make/test/BuildMicrobenchmark.gmk
were dropped because file does not exist in jdk11
compared to previous webrev, CacheBench was re-added.

Testing: Linux x86_64 tier1 and tier2.
Thanks,
Daniel