On 14/06/2021 6:37 pm, Alan Bateman wrote:

There are some libraries where the maintainers have put effort into working with a SM.

Yes, I am one of them, very much so.

At first it's a shock, but the show must go on, it could be an opportunity to address some long standing issues also.

If Permission implementations are unmaintained, we are better off without them too and re implementing our own.   It doesn't matter what they change to, I can generate my policy files.

AccessController, AccessControlContext and DomainController are bigger fish, which will take longer, personally I wouldn't remove these classes, but it's not my choice.

--
Regards,
Peter.