On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 23:03:41 GMT, Weijun Wang <wei...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This is to fix `DomainKeyStore::engineAliases` to take into account that
>> there may be empty keystore(s) within the collection of keystores of a
>> domain keystore.
>
> Looks good to me.
>
> Do you want to play with text blocks in the test for `twoPartsConfiguration`
> and `threePartsConfiguration`?

@wangweij Thanks for the review. The `threePartsConfiguration` with the current
names for the three keystores would fail the test without the fix in
engineAliases. So I'd keep the text block for it as is because names in Map
entry order may differ. For the `twoPartsConfiguration`, its domainkeystore has
no empty keystore inside it, so it'd cover the "non empty" part of the testing.
Is there a particular configuration that you thought to be covered?