On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 19:42:22 GMT, Weijun Wang <wei...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> The enhancement adds two extra items in the `getSubjectAlternativeNames()`
> output for an OtherName.
>
> It also fix several errors:
> 1. In `OtherName.java`, `nameValue` should be the value inside `CONTEXT [0]`
> without the tag and length bytes.
> 2. The argument in constructor `extClass.getConstructor(Object.class)` is
> suspicious. Maybe it meant `byte[]`.

Looks good, but I think a CSR should also be filed.

src/java.base/share/classes/java/security/cert/X509Certificate.java line 590:

> 588:      * integers separated by periods. Directory names (distinguished
> names)
> 589:      * are returned in <a href="http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2253.txt";>
> 590:      * RFC 2253</a> string format. Othernames are returned as a byte
> array

Maybe "otherNames" since that is what we call it below.

test/jdk/sun/security/x509/OtherName/Parse.java line 54:

> 52: public class Parse {
> 53:
> 54:     public static class MyDNSName extends DNSName {

What's the purpose of the MyDNSName class? You don't seem to do anything with
it later in the test.