JDK-8253368 changed the behavior of SSLSocket to no longer throw a fatal
internal_error (80) and invalidate existing sessions (either completed or under
construction) as described in (RFC 4346/TLSv1.1+) if a connection was closed
without receiving a close_notify alert from the peer.

This change introduces similar behavior to SSLEngine.

The unit test checks that closing the read(input) sides of the
SSLSocket/SSLEngine throws an SSLException, but doesn't invalidate their
respective sessions.

Tier1/2 mach5 tests have been successfully run.

-------------

Commit messages:
 - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8273553
 - Added SSLSocket bugid since we're actually checking both sides now.
 - I/O Issues, rewrite the I/O section so that early Socket closes don't kill
our server-side reads.
 - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8273553
 - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8273553
 - Merge
 - Minor test tweaks.
 - Remove inadvertent whitespace
 - Forgot copyright Info
 - 8273553: sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.closeInbound also has similar error
of JDK-8253368

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=7796&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/7796/head:pull/7796