On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 18:12:32 GMT, Weijun Wang <wei...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> A different fix after https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/14506 was closed.
>
> Still haven't made the attributes set immutable but at least it is populated
> before an entry is added to `entries` and it will never be modified later.
>
> I tried the newly added `AttributesMultiThread.java` test hundreds of times
> and only observed failures before this fix (~%2 failure rate).

Looks good, just one method description improvement suggestion.

src/java.base/share/classes/sun/security/pkcs12/PKCS12KeyStore.java line 1435:

> 1433:
> 1434:     /*
> 1435:      * Assemble the entry attributes

Perhaps be a bit more specific here - "Populate the entry with additional
attributes used by the implementation."

Marked as reviewed by mullan (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15909#pullrequestreview-1653405219
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15909#discussion_r1343099662