> Refactored PKCS9Attribute to use a hash map instead of multiple arrays. The
> key for the hash map is an `ObjectIdentifier` and the values are a record
> `AttributeInfo` that stores the information previously contained in the
> arrays `PKCS9_VALUE_TAGS`, `VALUE_CLASSES`, and `SINGLE_VALUED`.
>
> It seems as though we should be able to get rid of constants such as
> `EMAIL_ADDRESS_OID` since they aren't heavily used with the hash map
> approach, but since the values are public it might cause compatibility issues.
>
> Another question is how to handle `RSA DSI`, `S/MIME`,
> `Extended-certificate`, and `Issuer Serial Number` OIDs. The prior version
> threw an error but in this refactor they are treated as an "unknown OID" and
> only throw a debug warning. This was addressed in
> https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8011867 but prior to this refactor the
> aforementioned OIDs were treated differently than unknown OIDs.

Ben Perez has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit
since the last revision:

  Refactor to simplify lambda expressions in AttributeInfo. Added new test

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17132/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17132/files/730979a5..c379f2ce

Webrevs: