> For this PR, I identified TLS tests that can fail due to hard-code
> certificates expiring. I updated those tests to use certificates that are
> generated programmatically. This includes adding some helper methods to the
> CertificateBuilder class to create builder objects with common default
> values. The builder can be further customized to meet the needs of the test.
> I also refactored some of the tests to put common functionality in base
> classes, further reducing duplicated code.
>
> This PR does not include changes to SSLContextTemplate and the tests that use
> it. These tests require significant refactoring to incorporate
> programmatically generated certificates and should be a separate task.

Matthew Donovan has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains five additional
commits since the last revision:

 - made new methods for creating server and client certificates
 - Merge branch 'master' into certbuilding
 - renamed CertificateBuilder methods, updated tests, and removed duplication
 - Merge branch 'master' into certbuilding
 - 8325766: Review seclibs tests for cert expiry

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18958/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18958/files/d52e1265..b6ffb24b

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=18958&range=02
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=18958&range=01-02

  Stats: 102236 lines in 1995 files changed: 69895 ins; 20667 del; 11674 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/18958/head:pull/18958

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18958