So in general you can always contact the CNA of last resort (Mitre) who
will direct you to the right place if it's hard to figure out how/why
something got assigned.

However, you can find out the issuing CNA from the cve.org site; in this
case https://www.cve.org/CVERecord?id=CVE-2023-35116 and 'view json' gives
you the CNA details as "mitre".  So this one was not through a CNA but
likely someone gave a direct request to Mitre via the request form.  And
hence https://www.cve.org/PartnerInformation/ListofPartners/partner/mitre
so in this case using https://cveform.mitre.org/ is the contact method for
a dispute.

Regards, Mark