Hi all,

How would we respond to this request? Should anyone who wants to respond do
so on personal title (mentioning their ASF affiliation), or do we want to
try and make some kind of joint statement?

I've started drafting some of my thoughts in a doc at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NU1ytkOeg6a3GnZVPJc8dzKMEmdFhWzKd82CzXXeK9w/edit?usp=sharing
, though it's still rather rough.

Arnout