Just to capture a suggestion that Andrew Purtell made during the cve-2024-3094
triage:

> What would make sense, if we are tossing ideas around as asides, is providing
> PMCs and devs resources that help identify problematic dependencies. A Snyk
> subscription. Or a Sonatype offering. The GitHub integration already provides
> notification of problematic dependencies via GitHub's Dependabot.

Which I think are good suggestions and worth following up on.

> And then perhaps consider as a factor in Whimsey's community health metric
> how many unaddressed security issues exist in a project's code bases.

Which I like as it is more positive than the current security@ feedback options
that are all late (with warnings quite private unless you track the (public)
board minutes) and of the draconian type. This would be a more positive & early
feedback cycle.

Thanks,

Dw