I would prefer a service with a digest capability

Steve Howe

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan S. Harrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 6:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Administrative: Bad News

 ---------------
 Digest Subjects
 ---------------
_SUBJECTS_

Hello everyone.

I've just learned some distressing news.  This new host of ours does
not offer digest versions of lists to be created.  This is why our
members on the digest end of the list have not receieved any messages
since we moved to this new server.

I just wrote a letter to support expressing my outrage at their not
making this fact clear when I contracted services.  I also am
encountering further problems with the service which is not getting
resolved.

So what to do?

Regarding just the list itself, our options are thus:

(1) Move us all back to fontys.nl
(2) Forget a digest and just have a primary list for everyone
(3) Move the entire list to a free web based service.  Odds are it
would be listbot.com .

We have a little over 100 subscribers on the digest.  I need to hear
from as many of our digest subscribers as soon as possible on what you
would like to do.  I will try to abide by the responding majority rule,
but I need your letters pretty quick.

I am asking everyone's understanding in this matter.  We will resolve
this problem, together.

Alan S. Harrell
Owner/Administrator SeeknFind
[EMAIL PROTECTED]