On 22 Jun 2000, 7:40, Shashi Chopra wrote:

> I am curious to know the countries which are not connected to internet
> or have only Email access. Thanks. Shashi Chopra

International E-mail Accessibility

http://www.nsrc.org/codes/country-codes.html

Be sure and first read the Description of the Codes before you scroll down
to the countries list.  In fact it is a good idea to click all the links
in the Index and read those through.

~~

BTW...I get this list periodically by subscribing to a mailing list.

TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBJECT: {Leave Blank}
BODY: subscribe

~~

Otherwise, you can retrieve the text via ftp:

ftp://rtfm.mit.edu:/pub/usenet/news.answers/mail/

ftp://src.doc.ic.ac.uk:/usenet/news.answers/news.newusers.questions/

~~

Or retrieve it now via e-mail:

TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBJECT: archive-server-request