On 23 Jun 2000, 13:48, Relint wrote:

> Where can I get information about the following themes:
>
> Selective grinding --> primary dentition --> Occlusal interference and
> Occlusal pathology(treatment) If someone help me, I will apreciate it,

*Occlusal "bite" Adjustments*

http://www.parentsplace.com/expert/dentist/procedures/qa/
0,3459,6584,00.html

Note: The above URL is actually one continuous line and should be
entered into your browser's address box as one line.

Additionally, you might find the following articles and pages,
informative:

http://www.michelson.com/Den-Tel-Net/Den-Tel-Net/dtn95/ortho595.html

http://www.michelson.com/Den-Tel-Net/wwwboard/messages/202.html

http://www.dentalglobe.com/pitmj.html

http://www.toothtalk.com/tmj.htm

http://www.dentanet.org.uk/dentanet/prof/dpb/dpspec1/dpspec1c.html

http://www.update-software.com/ccweb/cochrane/revabstr/ab000979.htm

http://www.gcasiadental.com.sg/fuji9/caries.html

http://www.cyberdent.nwu.edu/salzmann/pedor01.htm

http://dentistry.about.com/health/dentistry/library/weekly/aa081299.htm

http://dentistry.about.com/health/dentistry/library/weekly/aa123198.htm

~~~~~~

Compendium de l'Occlusodontologie (Occlusodonology's Compendium)

http://www.occlusodontology.org/

This site is mostly in French but there is a great deal of good content
in English.  And it's a very entertaining site as well. <g>

I might also suggest you rev up your newsreader and bring up the
following newsgroup:

sci.med.dentistry

There are ongoing discussions related to Bruxism, TMJ and other
occlusodonology subjects.

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]