----- Original Message -----
From: "Leslie S Pearson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 7:43 PM
Subject: [SaF] Credit Reports

> I know there are 3 major credit reporting companies:
>
> Experion
> Trans-Union
> and one more (?)
>
> How can I by e-mail (if possible) request a copy of my credit report from
> each. I live in NJ if that makes a difference.

The third one is Equifax.
The US's FTC site has a nice little FAQ for the "Fair Credit Reporting Act"
that lists the three major reporting companies and their addresses and phone
numbers. Here's the URL-
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/fcra.htm

My advice... put all requests in writing and keep a copy of the request
before you send it. Paper documentation is far too important to ignore if
you are dealing with time limited requests.

Ben Cooper
Site Of The Day: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NetSites: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Useful Things: TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED] BODY: subscribe useful-things