Dear Alan,
motor and liability insurance rules in English is what i am interested in.
I'd like to visit an insurance company's web site where I could find their
rules of car and liability insurance, in English.
I need this because I should translate such a rules from Lithuanian into
English. My idea was to find a rules issued by an insurance company so I
could use them as a good example.
Also, I'd like to know how to find out what are the 3-5 biggest insurance
companies in USA or UK, etc., and their web site addresses.
If you, Alan, have insured your car or your liability, I'd like to know the
company's web address, too :)
TIA
Algis L.