I hate to post a question of this nature on Seeknfind, but I ran it through
Alan first, and he gave his okay.

A couple of years ago, I signed up with Activision (a video game and PC game
manufacturer) with a club they ran. As a promotion for joining the club,
they offered a free download called the Activision Action Pack. It included
a Windows Atari 2600 emulator, as well as 15 games for download free.

While emulators and the such are illegal usually, Activision themselves was
giving this away. I signed up for the club and downloaded it, but it was
lost a long time ago. I'd like to find it again, but an extensive search of
Activision's site came up empty.

Tim :-)
ICQ# 5756489         AIM: nbajam77       Yahoo! Messenger: nba_jammer77
http://nbajammer.cjb.net     http://www.nzlist.org/user/internet