On 27 Aug 2000, 13:16, Brian L. Johnson wrote:

> and oh boy are my arms tired!
> Take my wife, PLEASE!
> When I was a boy, our place was SO small we had to go outside
>    to change our minds!
>
> ...I'm looking for more of that, OLLLLD corny gag lines... You know, the
> stuff that makes you groan "Oh boy that's older than the hills and twice
> as dusty..."

In other words, you want jokes as old as Grandma's feet and just as
corny. :-)

http://www.radixcom.net/html/corny_jokes.html

http://www.expage.com/page/funnycornyjokes

http://sboarder42.tripod.com/corny1.html

http://sboarder42.tripod.com/corny2.html

http://sboarder42.tripod.com/corny3.html

http://members.tripod.co.uk/jay2501/

http://gurlpages.com/amyruth/corny.html

http://www.mindspring.com/~samcham/Humor/corny.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/cornyjokes/

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/cornyjokes2/

~~~~

You might be too young to remember a comedian named Henny Youngman.  He
did a standup with just the jokes you request.  That "Take My Wife,
Please." was his trademark.

See some Henny Youngman jokes:

http://members.home.net/daughters/henny.htm

http://www.quotegeek.com/Literature/Youngman_Henny/

http://www.nadnorac.de/quotes/youngman.htm

~~~~

And of course, there is the disrespectable, but indomitable Rodney
Dangerfield.  Many of his best jokes would fit your requirements. :-)

http://www.rodney.com/

http://www.perigee.net/~joe/rodney.htm

http://www.homebuilt.org/cmdrdata/jokes/03/0119.html

http://labmed.ucsf.edu/~terrazas/jokes/oldjokes/Rodney_Dangerfield.html