Is your Pagis called Pagis Pro 2.0?  If so, are you sure your company
did not get a manual with it? I have Pagis Pro 2.0 though I haven't
begun using it yet.  Can't seem to find the time to study the very long
manual (about 200 pages) that came with it. If you didn't get a manual,
perhaps you would want to call or write the company and ask them to send
you one. Wish I could help you.  Ann Parker