On 2 Oct 2000, at 18:19, Shirly silva wrote:
> Could I be advised  sources from which I could down load some training
> games, including outdoor games which can be used in training programs
> on 1Leadership 2.Team work 3 Time Management 4. Working with
> Assertiveness 5 Creativity

Shirly:
There are lots of management simulation games that are used in
graduate programs to teach leadership largely through teamwork
although they also teach many more management skills too.  There are
other management simulation exercises that can be run on your
computer that are really geared more toward computer models.

Following are some specific simulation games for various courses and
fields of study that you might find useful:

Here is information about the highly regarded "Top Management Game"
by Alev M. Efendioglu

http://www.usfca.edu/fac-staff/alev/tmg.htm

Here are some computer/internet applications that you might be
interested in:

SimZone is an Internet-based management simulation game from
Powersim:

http://www.powersim.com/simzine/simzine.htm

Here are some Advertising Management Simulations courtesy of the
University of Texas (both software and internet based programs):

http://www.utexas.edu/coc/admedium/software.html

AIRLINE is another Strategic Management Simulation Game:

http://home.att.net/~simulations/airline/airline.htm

McGraw Hill offers a Sales Management Simulation game that seems to
be widely used:

http://www.mhhe.com/catalogs/0256150095.mhtml

The management simulation games that are developed for team building
in conjunction with graduate courses are often proprietary to the
graduate school and even the professors that write them.
Consequently, another suggestion would be to contact the management
department of any top graduate school to see if they might offer some
suggestions to develop a management simulation of your own.

The University of Pittsburgh program includes a management simulation
game - contact info here:

http://www.execed.pitt.edu/programs/certificate/mpe_7.htm

Here is an example of a book used in a Sales Management course -
"Sales Force, A Sales Management Simulation Game by Irwin"

http://business.missouri.edu/Degrees/Courses/marketing/TL/336F99.htm

Here is a Sales Management Simulation used by UNC Pembroke:

http://www.uncp.edu/home/clow/mkt42001a1.htm

Regards,
Curt

--