Warning: The material requested may not be suitable for young children. It
may give them nightmares.

Hello all :-)

Recently, I acquired a book I had been looking for but was out of print. It
is called The Haunted and details the story of the Smurl family's battle
with a demon in their duplex in Pennsylvania.

Researching this story on the official web site of Ed and Lorraine Warren
(famous demonologists who have studied this phenomena for 40+ years), I have
discovered that they made a movie about this case. Can anyone tell me if
this movie is available on VHS or DVD?

Also, I would like to find out more about this case, and about other cases
Ed and Lorraine have worked on, as well as other cases of demonic
infestation and/or possession.

The case in reference, can be read about at this URL:
http://www.warrens.net/smurl.htm (This is a clue that I have visited Ed and
Lorraine's official web site)

Tim :-)
ICQ# 5756489   Yahoo! Messenger: nba_jammer77   AIM: nbajam77
http://www.nbajammer.com   http://www.nzlist.org/user/internet