----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 8:46 AM
Subject: [SaF] Religions

> I have a request.  I am looking for an informative website that lists the
> religions of the world, and has a smidgeon of info on each re their beliefs,
> the ties that bind, etc.

This site has a lot of info about the religious make up of the world and includes
links to many
religion's websites where they explain their beliefs-

Adherents.com

"Adherents.com is a growing collection of over 51,000 adherent statistics and
religious geography
citations -- references to published membership/adherent statistics and congregation
statistics for
over 4,200 religions, churches, denominations, religious bodies, faith groups, tribes,
cultures,
movements, ultimate concerns, etc."

http://www.adherents.com/

Ben Cooper