On 21 Dec 2000, 11:03, Aleksandar Milosavljevic wrote:

>     I found some old stocks in my house but all stocks are covered with
> paint of some sort. Can you tell me how can I remove that paint and not
> to damage paper. I think it is a regular black paint!
>     What chemicals should I use and were to find them !
>
>     I heard about some chemicals called universal or supernote?
>     Any sugestions?

There is an inexpensive product available in the US called "Goof Off."
I am not sure how you would obtain Goof Off in Yugoslavia.  It is
fairly well available in US major chain stores like Home Depot, KMart,
Wal-Mart, Ace Hardware and more.

There is an online ordering service for the product, but I have to say
it does not look trustworthy.  There is no Help link nor contact email
address.  I cannot say what their policy would be for International
orders.  You can check it out yourself, but use your common sense.

Here is the Goof-Off site:

http://www.goof-off.com/goofoff/where.html

Here is the PJ Sales Online site where one can order the Goof Off
products, online:

http://www.pjsalesonline.com/

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]