> Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everyone has a
> great holiday. Thanks to all who have contributed to
> the list and to Alan for hosting it.

Let us not forget all of our members.  I wish a Happy Kwanzaa tomorrow and
through the week, and I also bid a Happy Channukuh to our Jewish members.
This is also the Islam holy month of Ramidan (someone want to correct me on
that spelling?), as well as the passing of the winter solstice a few days
ago.

So, as we approach the new year in this busy month of December, it's easy to
forget how diverse human kind is, especially on the world scale that this
list reaches out to.  With that, I hope to all of our members the happiest
of occasions and joyous of holidays.

Shaun Hadfield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]