On 28 Dec 2000, 14:50, Leslie Pearson resp Peace, wrote:

> I can't offer a specific site - but try searching on hospice and see
> what comes up.
>
> (HUGS) to you and your friend.

Yes, search on the keyword of "Hospice."

Let me get you started by leading you to the About.com page on Death
and Dying:

http://dying.about.com/health/dying/

Look to the left side menu and you will see sections on hospice,
comforting, various sections on grief, respite/solace, inspiration and
much more.  Good starting point for you, Peace.

Here are three PBS production sites on dying you may wish to visit:

"Before I Die" - a PBS presentation:

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/bid/

A Bill Moyer's program on dying called "On Our Own Terms":

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/onourownterms/

"With Eyes Open"

http://www.pbs.org/witheyesopen/

~~

At Hospice.net, there is a great article to read...

"Helping a Friend Who Is Dying"

http://www.hospicenet.org/html/help_a_friend.html

Excellent.

Alan