On 24 Jan 2001, 12:29, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Can anyone point me to free, legal and printable versions of these two
> documents?  Ones that include all aspects of both decrees?

Are we looking for a blank form or for an actual divorce decree of a
divorce that took place?

If you want a copy of an actual divorce decree, see the following site:

http://vitalrec.com/divorce.html

If you just want to see a blank form, then we probably would need to
know the state in which the separation or divorce is to take place.

In the meantime, to find a form...let's go to "Find Forms." <g>

http://www.findforms.com/

Type the word "divorce" in the search box.  That should give you
several things to investigate.

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]