On 26 Jan 2001, 13:26, Russel wrote:

> i'm always wondering how you find information so fast...
> it's either your harddisk are full of databases of links or
> you got a magical search engine.

I did not feel that I found my answer to you all that fast, Russel.  I
used the search engines and had to visit several sites till I found
something that might fit the bill.  In approaching this, however, I did
have "Open Source" immediately in mind and pretty much looked in those
avenues.

So I hate to disappoint all of you, but it was just grit and elbow
grease, here, instead of some kind of wizardry. :-)

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]